Did You Know:
- Hospice care neither hastens death nor prolongs life — we simply allow nature to take its course by making everyone as comfortable as possible given the particular circumstances.
- We are open to people of all faiths and beliefs.
- Bereavement support and volunteer services are offered to all of our patients and families.
- Between 110-120 patients and families receive support from the Skirball Hospice team on a daily basis.
- We provide care for individuals wherever they call home whether in a private home, community home or the Los Angeles Jewish Home.
- Skirball Hospice works with a variety of payors including Medicare, Medi-Cal and most private insurances. As a not-for-profit agency no one is ever denied service because of inability to pay.
- Admission to Hospice is voluntary.